Beaches on the island Murter
Let's warm up this cold winter days! Island Murter is widely known for its wonderful coves and beaches and what is most important – the cleanness of the sea. Here is our top 5 beaches you should definitely visit, although there are many beautiful beaches on the island Murter.
- Beach Podvrške, only about 100 m away from Slanica, if you ask us, lies one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and in the area as well. This extraordinary partly sandy and partly rocky beach extends over several small coves, so that everyone can find peace and quiet. Simply, this is a place for relaxation and definitely, our number one beach on the island.
- Slanica beach is located in the town of Murter and it's one of the most famous and most popular beaches on the island and in Šibenik region. Beach is partly sandy and it is surrounded with rocks and a thick pine forest. This beach really offers everything, various amenities for children, restaurants and beach bars, only, you have to be immune to noise and crowd. This year, beach Slanica won the second position on the list of the best beaches for complete enjoyment.
- Koromašna cove – rocky cove surrounded by pine forest and sound of crickets, is situated in the town of Jezera, on the south side of the island.
- St. Andrew beach, concrete beach surrounded by rocks , is situated in the vicinity of St. Andrew's church ( which explains the name ) . A lovely promenade, which connects the town of Jezera and Tisno, will take you to this beach.
- Beach Hostin, in Rastovac cove is situated at the entrance to Tisno. A nice cove surrounded by Mediterranean plants and olives. It's where the popular Garden Festival takes place.